Home > Code > News
The Institute supports the Pride Parade that the LGBTIQ+ community of Argentina will organize in favor of the Transgender Rights Law.
The so-called "self-referential life project" is a right enshrined in signed International Treaties, a human right that all doctrine defends. In the words of our President: "the other is another, and can make with his life his own 'self-referent project', that is to say, a life project in accordance with personal identity preferences".
On Saturday, November 6, in the City of Buenos Aires, the fair begins at 11 am. At 4 p.m. the march begins and, finally, at 10 p.m. it closes with a special program on Public TV.
This year's slogans are framed in:
- A new anti-discrimination law
- Law for a comprehensive response to HIV, viral hepatitis, STD and tuberculosis.
- Church and State, separate issues
- Social and labor rights for sex workers
- No more police and institutional violence
- Real equality is with public policies and budget
New radio space for the dissemination and promotion of human rights.
WE CELEBRATE NERUDA
THE 4TH CONGRESS CONCLUDES